Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bernard William & Gwendoline Grace Pask née Sheehan

This information relates to a currently unidentified main branch of the family with roots in Australia.

Today I received an interesting e-mail from Helen Bass née Pask, who lives in Brisbane, Australia. Her parents were Bernard William & Gwendoline Grace Pask née Sheehan who died in 1994, and have a memorial in Lilydale Lawn Cemetery, Melbourne.

Helen writes:

I don't have much information about the family tree, but am now wanting to discover as much as I can ! I do remember hearing the name Lambert Pask, many years ago but do not know how, or if he is related to me.
The Lambert Pask she refers to may possibly be a Lambert who married Charlotte Walsher on 4 June 1854 in Lambeth, London. Lambert and Charlotte immigrated to Australia as assisted passage on the ship "Agra", arriving in December 1854.