Saturday, November 25, 2006

William & Hannah Pask née Heath

Yesterday Susan Keefe sent me three marriage images she found at the London Metropolitan Archives (LMA). I have included the first of the marriages:


William Pask married Hannah Heath on 17 November 1839 in St. Dunstans, Stepney. William was a Cordwainer, a Widower of full age, residing at 3 Brook Street. His father was listed as John Pask, a Woolcomber?
I have extensively looked for William, John and Hannah in the 1841-1881 censuses, and GRO Indexes. I have not found anything conclusive. However, I did find a child called Mary Heath Pask, who was born in 1840, and unfortunately died in 1840. I think it is a good assumption that this is their child.

This family are now included in the database, and will be available in the next website update.
Many thanks to Susan in providing the marriage image.