Sunday, June 01, 2008

Website Now Available

I am delighted, and very relieved to say that the website is now available again. Although the web hosting provider is different, this will not make any difference as the url is still http://www.pask.org.uk/.

At the same time I have updated the narratives section. The main changes since the last website update are as a result of changes identified during the formatting of the book Monmouthshire Volume I.


This unexpected delay and additional work, will regretably mean that there will be insufficient time to work on the book Monmouthshire Volume II. This will now be scheduled to be compiled after the Pask Family Gathering.


Once I finish the publishing process for the Monmouthshire Volume I, I will have to focus on the final preparations for the Pask Family Gathering which is now only 7 weeks away.