Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mary Pask née Light

Mary Pask née Light This information relates to a descendant of the Monmouthshire progenitor Isaac Paske, (c1705 - ) who lived in Llanvihangel-ystern-Llewern, Monmouthshire.


Pat Maybrey has been researching her husband's family for some time. Her husband is the grandson of John & Frances Maybrey née Pask. She recently wrote:

I am attaching a photo which I believe is the wife of Morgan Pask. I was told that it was "Hollister's grandmother" which of course gives me the choice of 2.
I have been pondering this for some time and have come to the conclusion that she is Mary Light on the grounds that I have no records or photographs at all of the older Maybreys whereas the photo of the Pask daughters, Charlotte & Ellen, shows that they were familiar with studio photographers like this one. So I think that the lady is likely to be their mother.

Mary Pask née Light married Morgan Pask on 22 October 1864 at Newchurch Parish Church. They had six children, including Charlotte & Ellen.