The website was updated yesterday Sunday 23 October 2011, and a new milestone of 9,000+ narratives are now available.
In addition, a new chart has been created - see blog titled Descendants of Daniel and Sarah Paske née Kendall.
Other updates included relate to the following charts / family groups:
- Chart 01: William Paske, (c1695- ) lived in Wellingore, Lincolnshire
- Chart 02-1: John Pask, eldest son of Suffolk Main Progenitor - John and Mirabel Pask née Sparrow
- Chart 02-2: Daniel Pask (1711-1763) was the second son of the main progenitor in Suffolk, John Pask
- Chart 09: John PASKE, was a Yeoman of Stradishall, Suffolk (d1577 )
- Chart 10: Essex Main Progenitor - John Pask, (1771-1847) Thundersley, Essex
- Chart 30: James PASK, (1835- ) Southrow, or Southrey, near Bardney, Lincolnshire
- Chart 41: James PASK, lived in Finsbury, London c1758
- Chart 48: George Pask (1818-1904), lived in Northamptonshire
A full list of the recent changes to the narratives is available in the New or Changed Narratives section.