The website was updated today, Saturday 22 April 2017.
51 new narratives have been added, and 182 updated, since the last update on 24 February 2017. There is now a total of 12,101 detailed narratives available on the website and 19,465 people (92 new) people in our database. These changes relate to the following surnames:
These updates mainly relate to the following charts / family groups:PASK, PASKE, PASK-HUGHES and
ANNETT, ANSTEINSON, BEALBY, BOND, BONES, BOTHAM, BOYCE, BRADSHAW, BUTTON, CHAMBERLAIN, COLE, COOK, DAY, DIRSCHELL, DONIHUE, DONLEY, EMPERINGHAM, EMPINGHAM, FORD, FOUNTAIN, GILL, GRASBY, GROSS, HARDY, HARRISON, HEMPRINGHAM, HERRING, HORTON, HUDDLESTONE, JAY, KING, KITCHEN, KNOTT, LARIVIERE, LINGARD, LITTLE, LUDWICK, MADSON, MASON, MEYERS, NOBLE, PALMER, PANTON, PARROTT, POOLE, PRIESTLEY, REED, REINICHE, RENWICK, ROBINSON, RUTLAND, SCOTT, SEIBERT, SELBY, SUTTON, SWEET, TOFSLAND, TOWNELL, VAN DYKE, WALKER, WILDMORE, WRIGHT.
- Chart 01: Lincolnshire Main
Progenitor - John PASK, (c1520 - 1591) he lived in Washingborough,
This now includes Chart 11, which has been merged with Chart 01. See blog The Wonders of DNA dated 11 April 2017.
- Chart 02-1 John PASK, eldest son of Suffolk Main Progenitor - John & Mirabel Pask née Sparrow
- Chart 02-2: Daniel Pask, second son of John & Mirabel Pask née Sparrow #5329
- Chart 09: John PASKE, was a Yeoman of Stradishall, Suffolk (d1577)
- Chart 10: Essex Main Progenitor - John PASK, (1771-1847) Thundersley, Essex #2493
- Chart 16: --?-- PASKE, (c1755- ) lived in Hackthorne, Lincolnshire #6511
- Chart 34: Philip PASK, (1771-1843) lived in Bryngwyn, Monmouthshire #4977
- Chart 40: Hezekiah PASQUE, lived in Cripplegate, London #7469
- Chart 44: William PASK lived in Timberland, Lincolnshire #1983
- Chart 49 Indented Chart: Unknown PASK (c1695-) who lived in Dingestow, and Cwmcarvan, Monmouthshire
A full list of the recent changes to the narratives is available in the New or Changed Narratives section.