Other updates relate to the following charts / family groups:
- Chart 01: The Lincolnshire main progenitor, John Pask, (c1520 - 1591) who lived in Washingborough, Lincolnshire. (Stuart's own ancestors).
- Chart 02-1 John Pask, eldest son of Suffolk Main Progenitor - John & Mirabel Pask née Sparrow
Chart 02-2: Daniel Pask, second son of John & Mirabel Pask née Sparrow
- Chart 04: The Monmouthshire Main Progenitor: Isaac Pask, (c1705 - ) lived in Llanvihangel-ystern-Llewern, Monmouthshire
- Chart 06: Indented Chart - Unknown PASK lived in Kedington, Suffolk
- Chart 11: John PASK, (c1745-1793) married Elizabeth FOUNTAIN and they lived in Gautby, Lincolnshire
- Chart 34: Philip PASK, (1768-1843) lived in Bryngwyn, Monmouthshire
- Chart 35: James PASK, (1807-1889) Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- Chart 42: William PASK (c1720- ) lived in Cwmcarvan, Monmouthshire
Chart 43: John PASK (1769-1835), lived in Northamptonshire & Cambridgeshire
- Chart 44: William PASK lived in Timberland, Lincolnshire
- Chart 46: William PASK (1860-1914) born in Southery, Lincolnshire
- Chart 49: Charles PASK lived in Dingestow, and Cwmcarvan, Monmouthshire
46 new narratives have been added since the last update on 4 April 2014. This makes a total of 10,132 detailed narratives are now available on the website - although there was an increase of 85 people, including living people, making a total of 16,612 people in our database.
A full list of the recent changes to the narratives is available in the New or Changed Narratives section.
Many thanks to all who contributed.