Saturday, March 03, 2007

Eunice Grace Pask continued

This information relates to the khaki-icon tree - descendants of Peter & Catherine Pask née Frost , born 1739 in Kedington, Suffolk.

In August 2006, Julian Bennet from Devon, contacted me about his grandmother. See the previous blog titled Eunice Grace Pask.

Subsequently, whilst in the process of including this information, I realised that Eunice's marriage in the GRO Index, was not indexed under the name of Pask. I searched for John (who was indexed as John E. P. Bennet), and found Eunice was listed under Park. So two errors relating to this marriage!

Amongst the e-mails exchanged, Julian asked:

Is there a link between the famous jockey Frederick Archer. He [Julian's father] tells me that family talk was always that there was a link between the Pask family and Frederick Archer but we have never been able to substantiate this. I believe that Frederick had a troubled life and killed himself at an early age.
The connection may well be through Eunice's mother Jane Pask née Archer.

I am in the process of adding the information from the gedcom that Julian has provided.